PR Evaluation: Reality or Pipe Dream?

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Assignment on current trends in PC and PR

This blog is created as an assignment for my MA in Public Communication and Public Relations. My name is Afroditi and I am from Greece. The last 3 months I live in London, where I am studying at the University of Westminster. Our assignment for Christmas according to Simon's brief is the following:
We want each of you to create an individual blog - a personal web log - which explores a current develpoment in the field of public communication and public relations. It should provide evidence of original research and your own arguments and conclusions.
The subject area is deliberately broad. Current trends in PC/PR include aspects of many of the topics we've looked at this term and much more besides. Please don't try to cover everything - choose an area of PC/PR which interests you, but make sure your work is distinct from other assignments you have undertaken (eg your seminar paper).

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sorry your assignment ended. I haope you received a good grade, but why don't you continue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home